• Choose any scenic location for your shoot! If choosing a place outside of Philly there may be an added travel fee to get me there.
Here are some Philly locales that provide great backdrops for photos: West Fairmount Park by the horticultural center, the front/rear of the Art Museum, the new elevated rail park, Bartram's Garden, the cobblestone streets in Olde City, Schuykill River Park, Race St Pier, or any other spot of your choice with wide open spaces.
• 45-60 mins for an average shoot. Feel free to book more time if you have outfit changes, or would like to shoot in multiple locations. Added time is +$150/half hour.
• Editing done on all images.
• Delivery of ALL the full size, full resolution images! Yes, all the edited files are given to you to download and to have forever and to use however you wish.
• Starting price is $350 and can be purchased with a wedding package at a lower cost.
We'll walk around and take photos at any place of your choosing or photographer's choice (I pick some dope spots!). Occasionally I'll have you guys stop somewhere and prompt you with something like, "talk about the name of you future hamster?", or "walk like your drunk", or "tell your fiancé she's beautiful!". We'll stop and dance for some poses, and talk the entire way. Basically my goal is for you guys to enjoy the sights, the experience, and each other......and to forget that someone is taking your photo. Posing is weird and uncomfortable, and my goal is to walk you through the process with fun and ease which all equals genuine beauty.
Each shoot last 45 mins to an hour. Sometimes they can be shorter or longer depending on location.
We ALWAYS make a rain date. Rain, snow, or typhoon, we will meet behind the lens.